401(k) Rollover to IRA
JGM Wealth Management, LLC makes rolling over an old retirement savings plan from a former employer easy for you. What you gain from a 401(k) rollover…
Get more flexibility with your investments
With an IRA, you have the freedom to select from a wider range of investments than most employer-sponsored plans typically offer.
See your entire retirement picture in a single view
When all of your retirement savings are in one place, it's easier to manage your accounts and monitor your progress.
Keep your retirement savings tax-advantaged
Just like your 401(k), 403(b), or other retirement plan, an IRA offers important tax benefits.
May be appropriate for
- Individuals who have changed jobs or retired and have left savings in a former employer’s workplace savings plan (i.e., 401(k), 403(b), governmental 457(b))
Advantages over a workplace plan
- Freedom from restrictions that may be present in your workplace savings plan
- The ability to withdraw penalty-free for a first-time home purchase or qualified education expenses
- Access to a wide range of ‘no load’ mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, and FDIC-insured CDs
- A Rollover IRA is a type of Traditional IRA with the same tax benefits including potential tax-deferred growth of savings
- 10% early withdrawal penalty may apply for withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ if no exceptions apply
- Minimum required distributions starting at age 70½
Support and guidance
- One-on-one guidance along with research and tools to help you create a long-term plan and make investment selections for the plan
Note: Information deemed accurate but not guaranteed. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.